Sunday, August 5, 2007

I really am sorry

I don't regret what happen in my life coz... those has make me who I am now and everyday I'm trying to be a better person, but I'm still a human being... and sometimes it just slipped.

Few days ago I was hospitalized and I felt so bad... not for my sickness but for my loneliness, I pity myselve and those feeling made me so down. I was angry & dissapointed; so I decided to give up one thing that I've been trying to holding on; and... it turned out worst... Because of what I did, I've been asked if I really close with Jesus or Satan. I felt so quilty coz I knew I dissapointed my God.

Fortunately, my cousin asked for gathering in Him after office hour, and that what I needed... When we're worshiping I felt peace... and I heard words saying: "No... you're not as bad as you think you are or someone else thinks... I'm the one who really know you!" :)

I feel better now.... and my spirits goes up again.... I know.... I'm not alone... HE's with me, always.

No comments: