Saturday, August 11, 2007

Bowling

Today, we went bowling at Gelanggang, Kuningan: me, Dimi (my son, actually he the one who've been asking for), my brother, my best friend (Rina) and my Ivan (opps :D). We should do it more often guys, it was fun, wasn't it? Tired but fun!!

Hmm... I remembered the good old days, when I was in collage (USA), we bowled almost everyday, even when it's final. I used to just sat down and watch my boyfriend and friends played; until one day I get bored and decided to try... since then I became a bowling lover too. The bowling ball & shoes stayed in the trunk (car), so we can play anytime we wanted. I even got trophies for Individual and woman league :) Sometime we played till early morning, then before went home, we stopped by at Dennis (open 24 hours) to have breakfast. The good old days.....

If I'll continue play bowling again now, for sure, I'll get my own ball & shoes again :D

Hello ... my bowling friends... how are you doing?? Missed you guys!!

No comments: