Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Bandung

We went to Bandung for the long weekend. Friday, my mom & kids left early in the morning while me & my friends left after 12 o'clock. Traffic was ok, not really full, we got there after 2hrs drives. We went to Rumah Stoberi & The Valley (eat...eat...& eat... no Rina around...), and of course... factory outlets. Saturday nite, we met Rina, her friend & her cousin; then we went to ??? (forget the name). The place so fulled & crowded, I think half of young Bandungest went there ha...ha...ha.. There... we met Rina friend's friends.... the more the merrier... we stay there till almost midnight.

Back to Jakarta on Sunday before lunch time.... we got home around 1.30. Rina informed me that she got stuck on traffic, she left Bandung in the afternoon.

It was... fun... spending time with my kids & family...

No comments: