Friday, August 17, 2007

My 2nd Son's Birthday

Last wednesday was my 2nd son's birthday and we celebrated after office hour at TGIF, as he requested. My premature baby is 10 year old already... wow... And he grown up just fine.



He asked me "I'm not gonna blow the cake, right mommy?" I didn't know why he asked that and I just said "Hmm..." Then he continued enjoy the moment. Around 9, suddenly he heard the birthday song & the waiters came toward him with the cake. I still remembered his face... he's so suprised... After a while his brother said... "Teng... how come you believed that mommy wont buy you a cake?!" :) a birthday wont be complate without cake. Happy Birthday my Son, mommy love you so... much!!

It's also a fareware dinner for my cousin (my 1st daughter), she has to go back to State, the next day.

Need to sleep now... long drive tomorrow!

No comments: