Sunday, July 29, 2012

Reading The Purpose Driven Life

On May 2012.. me & my cousins with their spouses made a commitment to read the book calls "The Purpose Driven Life"

 
The Purpose Driven Life is a devotional book written by Christian author Rick Warren and published by Zondervan. The book offers readers a 40-day personal spiritual journey, and presents what Warren says are God's five purposes for human life on Earth and describes itself as "a blueprint for Christian living in the 21st Century ... using about 350 references to the Bible, may be this amounts to over 1200 Biblical verses and quotes to challenge the conventional definitions of Christian Worship, Fellowship, Discipleship, Christian Ministry and Evangelism."


It's my second time of reading, I read this book about 6 years ago.. and this book has changed my life.. and changed the way I see life; furthermore, changes me be a better person than before. Read my story

We started reading by June the first.. and every day after we got home from work, we spent time together to discuss the chapter that we read. Although it delayed 11 days to finished it due to my son's surgery & I had to be in the hospital with him, and also some other things; but we managed to finished the book by July 21, 2012.

I'm so glad having a chance to read it again with my cousins. Hopefully this book will change them too.

Thank You Lord.. for allowing us to know more about You.. Letting us to understand what actually You want us to do in this world.. You're awesome Lord.. Your Love save us.. <3 We love You.. Father, Christ & Holy Spirit <3

Ps: Thank you to Pak Dradjat.. for being a great mentor to me & us.. God bless you always


No comments: