Monday, July 2, 2007

Sunday

Sunday, July 01 '07
Spent time with my boys, swimming at Puri with my brother & Ivan, then we went to Arang 22, Korean Restaurant, for lunch, yummy.....!! (Rina... tenggorokan-nya bengkok hehehe) After lunch we stop by at Electronic City, I bought some movie, light one... that won't cause me stress :)

Poor... Ivan, duty called & he needed to be in the office, so... we spent the rest of the day without him. While I was updating my website, Dimi played his games & Telis cuddled himself in sofa. After that we decided to watch some movie.

We watched "the wedding date," it's a good movie, light & entertaining. The guy's last sentence was so.... touching... "...I rather fight with you than making love with someone else..." oh.... I wish someone could say that to me... with prove & action of course :)

At past 10 pm, I decided to go back home... almost had an accident, cars infront of me stop suddenly & the traffic in highway to my place so bad. So I decided to take the Airport Highway, it's my first time... fortunately I made it. There's always the first time for everything, right!

No comments: