Monday, October 8, 2007

Exciting...

Done with the parcel for Idul Fitri.... Now preparing for my trip to the place where Jesus born. Exciting.... and I'll be visiting Egypt too... I've been dreaming about this since long time ago.

When I was in University, I met a friend for Egypt, a very nice person; and 1 day I saw my cousin pictures when she visited Egypt, since then.... I've been dreaming that someday I will go there too.... and now... my dream will come true....

Beside that, I also happy coz... I'll have a change to visit historic places of Bible. I'm glad this opportunity comes when my relationship with Him are better & closer; otherwise, I might refuse it coz I'm not ready yet. He knows this oppotunity will come to me, so He reached me :) and now... I'm READY, TQ

Btw... Happy Birthday to my cousin Janna, today is her birthday; and for Ella too... 4 days ago - Happy Birthday!

PS: Hi... Hisham... my Egyptian friend, I'll visit your country!

No comments: